Covid-19 Personal Training
- Workout Safely
- Lose Weight
- Improve Health
- Gain Strength
- More Confidence
Personal Training During Covid-19.
What You Need to Know.
As we all know Covid-19 the CoronaVirus is still around. The government has deemed it safe for us to meet and work at a safe distance. Gyms are allowed to open from the 25th July so I am able to offer Personal Training from then.
I have set these measures to protect you and myself…
- We will be exercising outdoors most of the time
- If you want to meet at my home to exercise in my studio and garden, the toilet and other facilities are available to you and will be thoroughly cleaned before and after your session.
- Please make sure you have your own bottle and towel for your workout.
- All my equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after your session.
- The sessions will be outdoors when possible and we will be more than 2 metres apart.
- If you need emergency first aid, I will perform emergency first aid.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or other any other illness, please call me to cancel. I will not charge you for the missed sessions.