About 500 Calories
- 4 sweet potatoes (350g each)
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 160 g fat-free natural yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 carrots
- 10 radishes
- 2 raw beetroots
- 1 red onion
- 1 apple
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 big handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1 big handful of sunflower seeds
- 50 g rocket
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes, pat dry, then rub with a little olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Roast on a baking tray for about 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Finely grate half the lemon zest into a small bowl and mix in the yoghurt, turmeric and cumin. Leave at room temperature until needed.
- Scrub the carrots, radishes and beetroots, peel the onion and core the apple. In this order, carefully push the carrots, radishes, red onion, apple and beetroots through the grating blade of your food processor, or coarsely grate by hand, then tip into a bowl.
- Mix the veg with the lemon juice, 1½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- A few minutes before your potatoes are ready, toast the seeds in a small frying pan on a medium heat for 2 minutes, or until smelling fantastic.
- Cut a cross in the top of your cooked potatoes and gently break them open with a fork.
- Spoon over some of the spiced yoghurt, followed by the juicy grated salad, and the seeds. Serve with the rocket scattered over.
Please follow and like me: