Frequently Asked Questions
Yes I do.
The consultation normally lasts about 45 minutes.
This is an opportunity to find out about each other. You will get to find out how I can help you.
- I will take your measurements.
- Fill out a Physical Readiness Assessment Questionnaire.
- Complete a fitness test with you so I can develop your plan.
- Make notes of your Nutrition to develop your nutrition plan.
If I feel that extra workouts are needed and you want extra workouts then yes, I can provide extra workouts for you to do at home that will compliment our sessions together.
A large part of you obtaining your goals is down to how your nutrition is.
I will help be giving advice and nutrition plans when needed.
When exercising, it is important to feel comfortable and be safe.
Starting at the feet, you need to be wearing a good pair of trainers. In an ideal scenario, you would bring two pairs of trainers with you.
- A pair of running trainers – cushioned sole with good grip. This is for cardio such as running.
- A pair of gym trainers – Stability sole and usually leather. These are for lifting weights and give more stability, preventing injury.
If you would only like 1 pair of trainer, I would choose the Running trainers. Lifting weights can be done in flat pumps or even bare feet (not recommended for safety but is quite normal for people to do).
For pants you could wear sports type leggings or a non-restrictive pair of shorts.
For the top, make sure you are wearing a sports bra and then a sweat wicking material top. Cotton t-shirts end up saturated in sweat and feel very un-comfortable.
A sweat towel is a great thing to have with you to make you feel more comfortable.
The most important piece of kit you need to bring is a water bottle. Keeping hydrated is key to good performance and health.