Personal Training During Covid-19
- Workout Safely
- Lose Weight
- Improve Health
- Gain Strength
- More Confidence
Personal Training During Covid-19.
What You Need to Know.
As we all know Covid-19 the CoronaVirus is still around. The government has deemed it safe for us to meet and work at a safe distance. Outdoor gyms are allowed to open from the 4th July so I am able to offer Personal Training Outdoors.
I have set these measures to protect you and myself…
- We will be exercising outdoors at all times
- If you want to meet at my home to exercise in my garden, the toilet and other facilities are unavailable to you so please use the toilet before you set off.
- The toilet will be available only in emergencies and if needed I will make sure that everything is cleaned down before and after your use.
- Please make sure you have your own bottle and towel for your workout.
- All my equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after your session.
- The sessions will be outdoors and we will be more than 2 metres apart.
- If you need emergency first aid, I will perform emergency first aid.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or other any other illness, please call me to cancel. I will not charge you for the missed sessions.